No bootable device Lenovo is one of the commonly faced issues that occur while starting the device. A notification saying “no bootable device, please restart the system” constantly displays on the screen and doesn’t let you work properly. Moreover, you can’t log into the home screen either. In case the Boot Mode settings are modified on the device, then you might also face the same issue.
Are you also facing the same issue? Here, in this article, we are going to illustrate some effective ways that can help you to fix the issue on your own. Follow each method properly and get rid of the issue.
How to Troubleshoot “No Bootable Device Lenovo” Issue Within Minutes
You might get this glitch if the Boot Mode Settings are modified or changed on your device. Let us have a glance at some of the effective ways.
Solution 1: Power Reset the Device
This is the simplest method to resolve the issue. Thus, follow the steps to perform a Power reset of the device:
- The very first thing you have to do is switch off your system.
- After that, detach all the external devices including Bluetooth devices, USB drive, and headphones.
- You have to also remove the power cable and the battery of your device.
- Now, tap on and hold the Power key for a few seconds.
- After a while attach the battery and the cable to your machine.
- Now, power on your system and check if the issue is still hampering your work or not.
Solution 2: Boot into Safe Mode
If the first method is not workable for you, then you can follow this one as well. First, you have to restart the system and enter into BIOS by pressing the F9 or F10 key on your keyboard. Now, navigate to the boot device menu and try to find your hard disk in it. If you are unable to find the hard disk in the boot device, then the hard disk isn’t connected properly. So, first, you have to confirm it. Try to unplug it and plug it back in. If you find your hard disk in the boot menu, then you have to select it and try to boot it.
But, if it is still showing the same error, try to boot the system into Safe Mode or try to reset the system. This will definitely solve the issue of a boot device error. At last, restart your device for once more and check if you are still confronting the same or not.
Solution 3: Set the Boot Order Properly
In case all of the mentioned methods failed to fix the Lenovo Yoga no bootable device issue. So, go through the methods to set the Boot Order correctly.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to check whether your device is turned on or not.
- In case your system is off, then tap on the Power key and boot your device.
- Now, you have to press the F2 key for several times. When you see the Windows logo, you need to enter the BIOS setup of your laptop.
- Then, navigate to the Boot tab by the help of arrow keys.
- Now, hit on the OK option and save the changes you have recently done.
- Lastly, you have to restart your device and check if you are still getting the issue or not.
In this blog, we provided some useful methods that are proven to solve the no bootable device Lenovo issue. But in case you are still facing the same issue or Lenovo Repairing Disk Errors etc. then you can leave your valuable comment in the feedback box. If you follow our website, certainly you will find some relevant issue and their solution as well.